Translate

Monday, September 19, 2011

Trees Again in Arkansas

Dianne here with a short update. We are heading toward Texas. Spent a few nights at Rend Lake in Southern Illinois. Now we're spending four nights at Lake Catherine State Park near Hot Springs, Arkansas. What a beautiful place! We have a view of the lake out our windshield and a huge wooded site. Same story at Rend Lake -- so many trees, not a chance that our Motosat would find a satellite. I'm pecking this out on my iPhone, and we'll post some updates as soon as we're back in civilization. At least our smart phones work, but I will be disappointed to miss two of my favorite tv shows' premiers. Guess we'll make the best of it, hiking, reading, and sitting around the campfire. Come to think of it, those are my favorite things to do, so I won't really be all that deprived! I'll just have to wait and see what happens with Meredith and McDreamy!

No comments: